Saturday, October 09, 2010

Rhinebeck Bingo

So I'm a "square" on the Rhinebeck Bingo Card, what fun!!!!!!!!

Photos of me are few and far between so here is a hint about what I look like.

Short, average weight (do you really think I'm going to tell you that in public) middle age - let's just say over 50, short hair - and I'm a true blonde (NOT)

Hope to meet up with a lot of you at Rhinebeck, have fun playing.

Under the B -------------

B I N G O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:04 a.m., Blogger jm said...

Thanks for the merino and the fun--great to meet you! i am going to hopefully spin the merino and make the shell socks--it may take a while--i'll let you know--BTW LOVE your haircut!

 
At 10:42 p.m., Blogger theblacklamb said...

We have been using the merino for the shell socks too, I'd love to see what you do with it.
I've had the haircut for most of my 60 years (My Mom use to give me a toni perm and my Grandmother would take me to get it cut off about two weeks later, she hated it, me too) I've been a "natural blonde" for about 15 years BTW.
Keep in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home