Friday, January 11, 2008

NEW FIBRE IN STOCK

This will confirm that I am a "fibre-holic". We made our weekly trip to pick up mill ends, I truly had no intension of getting anything else that day but as you can see I had a weak moment.
This is a 15 pound bump of 60% SEACELL 40% SILK TOP and I bought TWO of them, as soon as I can I will get it on the NEW website with pricing (you are welcome to email me if you can't wait.)
The "binging" did not stop there, I also got some roving - 12 pounds of OLIVE TWEED, 40 pounds of YELLOW (feltable), 12 pounds of PLUM, 17 pounds of RED, 20 pounds of ORCHID and 40 pounds ROYAL BLUE all in superwash merino, and just to top it off I ordered 10 pounds each of 11 more colours.
A great start to the NEW YEAR, watch for more to come.

4 Comments:

At 6:47 p.m., Blogger Oriental Purl said...

Must spin faster... I don't think I'll make it through all the stuff I got from you in the past before I HAVE to put in another order... I wish I lived closer to you so I could put you on my weekly must visit list... :)

 
At 2:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what's the price on the seacell/silk top...

 
At 12:08 p.m., Blogger theblacklamb said...

If you go to the fibre page on the website the price and put up info is listed on that page. Thanks

 
At 3:19 p.m., Blogger theblacklamb said...

MichellB please email me.
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home